How to Remove Script Errors in Internet Explorer
Remove Script errors in Internet Explorer
If you are using Internet Explorer 8.0 or later version and having browser script issues then the steps are remarkably simple to perform and able to solve the script error problems in Internet Explorer. Or else you can perform these steps for any browser, although how you go about performing them varies wildly between browsers.
- Open “Internet Explorer”
- Click on “Tools”
- Click on “Internet Options”
- Click on “Advanced tab”
- Check the box that says “Disable script Debugging”
- And then uncheck the box that says “Display a notification about every script error”
If the problem is still there you can try the following:
- Update internet explorer
- Delete your Internet Explorer history, temporary files and cookies.
- Set your Internet Explorer security settings to default
- Change your antivirus program
Hope these steps are enough to solve your query if not then the common resolving technique is also mentioned above or the other thing which will be helpful i.e. to contact Internet Explorer customer service, there will be complete solution about script issues & also the other browser errors.